The College of New Jersey is accredited by the Commission Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education. In addition, the following undergraduate programs are accredited/approved by specialized, programmatic organizations:
- Programs at the bachelor’s and master’s level for the preparation of teachers are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- The program in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Elementary) is approved by the Council on the Education of the Deaf.
- The College of New Jersey is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
- Programs in the School of Business are accredited byAACSB—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- The BS program in Engineering Science is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- The BS program in Computer Science is accreditedby the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- The BSN in the School of Nursing is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission and the New Jersey Board of Nursing. The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission at 350 Hudson Street, New York, New York 10014.
- The BS program in Chemistry is approved by the American Chemical Society.